Compare, grab and save on a wide choice Of cheap flight deals to Palermo and Catania in Sicily today. Low cost flights included· More than 400 airlines to compare· Free comparison and no booking fees.
Destinations: Spain, Germany, Greece, Portugal, France, UK, Poland, Denmark, Iceland, Italy, worldwide..
Oneway tickets and roundtrips to and from worldwide destinations, easy to book in a fingertip..
Here we have some of our best deals for flights to Sicily. For the flight-search-engine please go directly here: flights.sicilian.net.
Best deals to Palermo
Best deals for Catania
Wenn Flugzeugreifen sich selbständig machen und zum Baden an den Strand wollen/rollen..
Gestern, kurz nach dem Start einer Boeing 737-36 um 9.28 Uhr vom Flughafen Fontanarossa in Catania, Sizilien hat sich eines der Hinterräder mal kurz zum Schwimmen im Meer verabschiedet, sich kurzerhand von der Halterung gelöst um mit Schwung am Strand “Della Plaia” zu landen und sich zur Abkühlung ein Bad im Meer zu gönnen. Laut Corriere Della Sera bemerkte der Pilot sofort den Abgang des Reifens, hatte jedoch nicht den Mut seinen 90 Passagieren zu sagen was Sache ist und kehrte mit der Entschuldigung der üblichen technischen Probleme zur Notlandung um. Anschließend – genaue Ermittlungsergebnisse liegen allerdings noch nicht vor – nahm er gemeinsam mit dem Co-Piloten und zwei Stewardessen ein Taxi zum Strand um das abtrünnige Rad zu suchen. Allerdings verlief die Suche sprichwörtlich im Sande (die nach der Mannschaft übrigens auch).
Die Suche nach einem gebrauchten Ersatzrad sowie einer neuen Mannschaft lief sofort an, allerdings ist nicht bekannt ob die Passagiere inzwischen nach Mailand weiterfliegen konnten oder sich vor Verzweiflung in den Ätna gestürzt haben.
Trapani is getting more and more attention as a low budget holiday destination and as a starting point for a tour around Sicily. This is mainly because Ryanair offers cheap flights from different parts in Europe. A beautiful historic centre, gateway to the Egadi Islands and having hosted the 8th and 9th acts of the Louis Vuitton Cup, part of the Americas Cup, made Trapani become famous in recent times. The nearby island of Pantelleria, and the Aegadian Islands are also administratively a part of Trapani province. The province of Trapani alone produces more wine than the entire regions of Tuscany or Piedmont or such nations as Hungary, Austria or Chile. Find more about Trapani here>>
Here a list of some links helping to plan your travel to Trapani in Sicily:
All accommodation in Trapani
- B&Bs are available in Trapani
- Apartments are available in Trapani
- Guest houses are available in Trapani
- Holiday homes are available in Trapani
- Hotels are available in Trapani
- Country house is available in and around Trapani
- Villas are available in and around Trapani
- Farm stays are available in and around Trapani
- Resort is available in and around Trapani
- Campsites are available in and around Trapani
- Boat accommodation are available in and around Trapani
- Chalets are available in and around Trapani
- Homestay is available in and around Trapani
- Holiday parks are available in and around Trapani
- Hostel is available in and around Trapani
- Inn is available in and around Trapani
Catania is the second largest city of Sicily and is the capital of the province which bears its name. With some 350,000 inhabitants (750,000 in the metropolitan area) it has the second highest population density on the island. The city’s patron saint is Saint Agatha. Catania is located on the east coast of the island, half way between Messina and Siracusa and is at the foot of the active volcano Mount Etna. It was founded in the 8th century BC by Greek colonizers from Chalcis in Euboea led by Euarchos. It was extensively destroyed by earthquakes in 1169 and 1693 and by lava flows which ran over and around it into the sea. The first Sicilian university was founded there in 1434.
All accommodation in Catania
- Apartments are available in Catania
- B&Bs are available in Catania
- Hotels are available in Catania
- Guest houses are available in Catania
- Holiday homes are available in Catania
- Homestays are available in and around Catania
- Hostels are available in and around Catania
- Resorts are available in and around Catania
- Holiday parks are available in and around Catania
- Boat accommodation are available in and around Catania
- Chalets are available in and around Catania
- Campsites are available in and around Catania
- Inn is available in and around Catania
With over twenty years experience in tourism industry, Decameron Explorer Morocco offers you a full range of the best services and assistance to satisfy your travel needs and your wish to discover Morocco. Decameron explorer Morocco helps you to explore the hidden secrets and charm of the ancient imperial cities of the country, such as Marrakesh the Ochre City, Essaouira the delightful blue & white city… We also organize your stay around golfing, thalasso or surfing getaways. Our selection will enrapture all our visitors and make their stay an unforgettable experience.
Moreover, we have always taken pride in developing a sustainable tourism and will give our utmost to comply with this commitment.
We are confident that our product range will make your leisure holidays and/or MICE a complete success!
Beyond our Borders / More countries to discover
The Decameron World
Morocco and its regions are certainly not our limits. Decameron Explorer is present in many other parts of the world, particularly in the countries listed below, with a great collection of hotels with high quality services:
Contemplate the Amazon, visit Santa Marta, enjoy swimming on the rainbow beach of San Andres, discover the Panama Canal, one of the seven marvels of the modern world and let the charm act on you while crossing the Mayan road… Our Decameron Team will be there to provide any advice needed.
Visit our website and choose your hotel. It will be our pleasure to advise you on the terrestrial part and reserve a room for you in the Decameron world.
Europe within reach Morocco, Canary Islands are geographically close to us, barely more than one hour of flight to Las Palmas, with the possibility to set foot on Tenerife or Fuerteventura.
The flights are already scheduled by Binter Airlines to Canary Islands every Friday and Monday! A romantic weekend for lovers, shopping, nightclubs, pub crawl, family vacation… Simply go to www.binter.com and book your flight ticket, our partners will have a pleasant surprise for you. Hasta pronto!
Comiso, 30 the airport will be ready: for flights there are still missing contracts.
Made almost all the bureaucratic steps. Working now for incentives to companies. Discounts from the hotels.
COMISO, on 30. May the airport from Comiso will be ready. Maybe there won’t be any flight, but the airport will be operational. The official opening date of the airport has been confirmed on 2 May, in Rome, during the meeting, which was held at the headquarters of ENAC. On May 25, will be signed the decree opening of the airport of Comiso. From May 23 will start testing of the staff of the tower. Meanwhile, in this month, it will start the procedures for “airport emergency plans.”
There are other ways to reach Catania Fontanarossa, here are listed only direct flights. To find the dates, time tables and booking possibilities please go here>>
Germany to Catania Fontanarossa
- Nuremburg – Air Berlin, TUIfly
- Berlin Brandenburg – Lufthansa, Air Berlin
- Munich – Air Berlin, Air Malta, Lufthansa, TUIfly
- Stuttgart – TUIfly, Air Berlin, germanwings
- Cologne – TUIfly, Air Berlin
- Frankfurt am Main – Air Berlin, TUIfly
- Dusseldorf International – Air Berlin, Lufthansa, TUIfly
- Berlin Tegel – Air Berlin, TUIfly
- Hannover – TUIfly, germanwings
Austria to Catania Fontanarossa
- Vienna – Lauda Air, Austrian Airlines
Switzerland to Catania Fontanarossa
- Geneva – easyJet
- Basel Mulhouse Freiburg – Air Berlin, TUIfly
- Zurich – Air Berlin, TUIfly
- Bern – helvetic
Denmark to Catania Fontanarossa
- Copenhagen – Cimber Air
Netherlands to Catania Fontanarossa
- Amsterdam – transavia
Belgium to Catania Fontanarossa
- Brussels International – Brussels Airlines, JetairFly
France to Catania Fontanarossa
- Paris Charles de Gaulle – easyJet, XL Airways France, Wind Jet
- Paris Orly – transavia
Spain to Catania Fontanarossa
- Barcelona – Wind Jet
United Kingdom to Catania Fontanarossa
- London Gatwick – easyJet, British Airways, Thomson Flights
- Manchester – Thomson FlightsTo find the dates, time tables and booking possibilities please go here>>
For a nice vacation home go here>>
There are other ways to reach Trapani, here are listed only direct flights. To find the dates, time tables and booking possibilities please go here>>
Germany to Trapani Birgi
- Frankfurt Hahn – Ryanair
- Memmingen Allgäu – Ryanair
- Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden – Ryanair
Denmark – Trapani Birgi
- Billund – Ryanair
Sweden to Trapani Birgi
- Stockholm S. Skavsta – Ryanair
Finland to Trapani
- Tampere – Ryanair
Netherlands to Trapani Birgi
- Eindhoven – Ryanair
- Maastricht – Ryanair
Belgium to Trapani Birgi
- Brussels S. Charleroi – Ryanair
France to Trapani Birgi
- Paris Beauvais – Ryanair
Spain to Trapani Birgi
- Madrid – Ryanair
- Gerona – Ryanair
- Valencia – Ryanair
United Kingdom to Trapani Birgi
- London Luton – Ryanair
Poland to Trapani Birgi
- Krakow – Ryanair
Malta to Trapani Birgi
- Luqa Malta International – Ryanair
To find the dates, time tables and booking possibilities please go here>>
For a nice vacation home go here>>